PostgreSQL Is The Latest Open-Source Project To Announce A Code of Conduct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PostgreSQL Is The Latest Open-Source Project To Announce A Code of Conduct

Phoronix: PostgreSQL Is The Latest Open-Source Project To Announce A Code of Conduct

The PostgreSQL database server is the latest open-source project adopting a Code of Conduct to promote inclusivity and appropriate conduct in engaging with the community...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Lol Michael, trying to keep the flame wars going?

Comment

Originally posted by EarthMind View Post
      Lol Michael, trying to keep the flame wars going?
      I report often on PostgreSQL and am a fan of the project, my previous PostgreSQL news was just yesterday.... And CoCs do seem to be a popular topic right now, so the two combined makes for a good Phoronix topic
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

"but are not limited to" gotta be vague so they can boot anyone they don't like, just another power grab. Classic.

Comment

Code of conduct just adds power to propagation of sick ideas...

I mean, I'm for a right of each child to have both, father and mother, ... And, also I don't want my son, after ~16 years when he grows up, to fear whether he's dating a man disguised as woman... And, that very sick gender ideology propagates these antivalues... And, code of conducts started putting this sickness into it... What a shame to opensource project leaders!

Comment

Get your words = murder accusations ready children of Stalin. It's going to be a wild ride to the bottom of victimhood.

Comment

'PostgreSQL Project is open to participation by anyone with an interest in working with PostgreSQL, regardless of their level of experience with the software, or with technology in general" good to know , if ever get to learn c i will begin by using their software , if they dont help me at my every step , i will point out that their code of conduct is too vague
              Last edited by GunpowaderGuy; 18 September 2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

As a person with Asperger syndrome with limited emotional intelligence I am an asshole by nature.
                I don't like Code of Conducts because they make me feel excluded by not having tolerance for my natural predisposition towards being an insensitive asshole.

Comment

So we're not allowed to be cunts now?? What's the FOSS world becoming?
                  Newspeak! Communists! Nazis! Libtards! Leftshits!

Comment

Is Kravemir trolling or really meant that comment , but has really bad grammar ? ( Yeah i know i do too )
                    Last edited by GunpowaderGuy; 18 September 2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X