GNOME's Mutter Loses Some Of Its X11 Dependence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franglais125 View Post
    I don't think there has been a new release to extensions.gnome.org since my PR there. So you might have a better experience by running from git directly (until there is a new version).
    I know it's not your extension, but please try to get updates published more often .

Comment

Originally posted by GrayShade View Post

I know it's not your extension, but please try to get updates published more often .
      Heh, yeah... The good news is that since Gnome 3.26 is out in two days, the author might push a new version for that!

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        1) fuck nvidia
        2) fuck nvidia
        3) fuck nvidia
        I think you forgot one thing:
        4) fuck nvidia

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
          The real "performance" improvements were about reducing power usage, allowing for zero-copy video, less tearing, etc. Anyone who thought their 3D game was going to run faster was just swept up in the buzzword hype.
          Well, I know the things that you wrote about. But at the same time you mention "no performance improvements" you mention several performance (and other) improvements. So what I'm saying is I'd like to see a developer do a write-up, summing up the concrete improvements, performance and others, that we have gotten this far.

Comment

Working...
          X