No announcement yet.

Wine's Wayland Driver Will Finally Set The Window Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also nice would be fixing the windows apps that run and minimize to an app icon, right now one just ends up with an application running and no one knows about it and you can't get to it.

Comment

I have a lot of hopes for wine wayland, finally being able to have proper touch support will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by quaz0r View Post
        "Baking since the end of February" to set the window title lol
        Well getting anything else to run much has taken decades. Proton and crossover are the only ones which work for me.

Comment

All I wish is the driver to be ready for Wine 10 next year. Given how it’s almost complete now, the pace doesn’t have to be crazy

Comment

Yeah, finally. It fell through the cracks somehow and could have been merged a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by horga83 View Post
              Also nice would be fixing the windows apps that run and minimize to an app icon, right now one just ends up with an application running and no one knows about it and you can't get to it.
              Wait
              Do you have a bug report?

it sounds like that problem is the cause of this bug:

'Detroit Become Human ultrawide & multimonitor mod' injector works with XWayland in Sway. However, with the Wayland driver it hides the window if you switch Sway Workplaces when the game is using fullscreen mode
              https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=56258

Comment

How many of the 16 years' worth of wayland protocols did this require? Lol

Comment

Wake me up when it can position windows on your screen.

Comment

Working...
                  X