WayVNC 0.3 Released - The Wayland VNC Server Now Supports Copy & Paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WayVNC 0.3 Released - The Wayland VNC Server Now Supports Copy & Paste

Phoronix: WayVNC 0.3 Released - The Wayland VNC Server Now Supports Copy & Paste

WayVNC 0.3 released today as the Wayland VNC server built atop the WLROOTS library...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...C-0.3-Released
    Last edited by tildearrow; 28 September 2020, 06:42 PM.

The Wayland VNC Viewer?

Comment

TYVM. Copy/paste is much appreciated.

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      The Wayland VNC Viewer?
      It's called a server on their github page so I don't think what Michael wrote would be a typo. If the server/viewer is an issue...

EDIT: Michael, don't normally try to bring this up since it usually resolves itself within 10 minutes of an article post, but Add a Comment still links to the Latest Phoronix Articles instead of the article comments. Just noticed that it still said Add a Comment on the main page even though two of us have posted. Feel free to delete this edit after reading.
      Last edited by skeevy420; 28 September 2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
        TYVM. Copy/paste is much appreciated.

It's called a server on their github page so I don't think what Michael wrote would be a typo. If the server/viewer is an issue...

EDIT: Michael, don't normally try to bring this up since it usually resolves itself within 10 minutes of an article post, but Add a Comment still links to the Latest Phoronix Articles instead of the article comments. Just noticed that it still said Add a Comment on the main page even though two of us have posted. Feel free to delete this edit after reading.
        I even tried to fix it by renaming the thread and hoping the cron job would relink it.... but no :<

Comment

Working...
        X