Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthias Clasen Continues Hacking On GTK4's Vulkan Support

Phoronix: Matthias Clasen Continues Hacking On GTK4's Vulkan Support

Of the many improvements I am excited for with the GTK4 toolkit is the introduction of a Vulkan renderer...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If it fits perfectly for librem 5, when can we expect then a Vulkan rendering path on Gnome? I didn't know something like this is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideJob View Post
      Using the word "hacker" the way it was intended to be used will upset the propaganda meisters keeping our homeland fascist. Hackers = bad, police = good, fire we're still debating.

http://tmrc.mit.edu/hackers-ref.html
      I keep having to explain even to *professionals* "hacking on something" doesn't mean "nefariously breaking the law and causing millions worth of damage and the death of every royal first born."

Comment

Originally posted by hrkristian View Post

I keep having to explain even to *professionals* "hacking on something" doesn't mean "nefariously breaking the law and causing millions worth of damage and the death of every royal first born."
        Royal? Are hackers republicans (in the real sense, a government without king and such)?

Comment

When you come to a forum post about GTK+ and GhostOfFunkS isn't the craziest person in the room.

Oy vey!

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post
            When you come to a forum post about GTK+ and GhostOfFunkS isn't the craziest person in the room.

Oy vey!
            Oh yes, you wrote here. You obviously surpass him

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
              Royal? Are hackers republicans (in the real sense, a government without king and such)?
              damn murricans, giving 2 different meaning to words that are otherwise synonyms for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideJob View Post
                Using the word "hacker" the way it was intended to be used will upset the propaganda meisters keeping our homeland fascist. Hackers = bad, police = good, fire we're still debating.

NSA guy is hard at work today, looking for a raise?

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                  damn murricans, giving 2 different meaning to words that are otherwise synonyms for everyone else.
                  I agree, it's one of their tactics to drive insane to the rest of the world

Comment

Working...
                  X