No announcement yet.

RADV Driver Enables Command Buffer Chaining, Boosts Dota 2 Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, that YT vid is block in my country. The joys of being Australian. (I do have a VPN but I cbf enabling it just for a YT vid )

Comment

Originally posted by illwieckz View Post
      Everytime I see a bang bang in code this music plays in my brain:
      Now I'm having Kill Bill flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick View Post
        Lol, that YT vid is block in my country. The joys of being Australian. (I do have a VPN but I cbf enabling it just for a YT vid )
        If you don't want to use a VPN due to disruption of persistent connections and all the redirected routing it usually entails, I've written a handy script that will let you tunnel google-chrome or chromium-browser over an SSH-backed SOCKS5 proxy:

Code:
        cat bin/chrome_tunnel
        #!/bin/bash

ACCOUNT=${1:[email protected]}
        ssh -D 8081 -f -C -N $ACCOUNT
        google-chrome --proxy-server="socks5://localhost:8081" --host-resolver-rules="MAP * 0.0.0.0 , EXCLUDE localhost"
        Set up private keys and per-host settings in ~/.ssh/config for servers on the soil of your choosing, replace [email protected] with your favorite, Bob's your uncle.

Get a Google Compute instance, they're dead dog dirt cheap, pick where you want it, pay only for the bandwidth you use, and get $300 starting credit for the first year for free... I used about $1.71 in 9 months, oh and you can install XUbuntu on that free tiny instance with 10G disk and RDP to it from your tablet so you have a full linux desktop albeit a bit slow, for free too.
        Last edited by linuxgeex; 05 September 2017, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X