NVIDIA's VDPAU Implemented Over OpenGL/VA-API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xeekei View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I would also like an article on OpenVideo API.
    I'd like that overdue article on systemd

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
      I'd like that overdue article on systemd
      There's plenty of articles on systemd? Or is there something in particular you want to see?

Comment

Originally posted by xeekei View Post
        There's plenty of articles on systemd? Or is there something in particular you want to see?
        Emerald is referring to the article I proposed a few months ago-- systemd vs OpenRC vs Upstart vs sysV, that I said I would write IF I had time. But what you all forget is, I'm a college student with a job and all-year classes who does clarification / for fun writing on the side when I have free time, which isn't often lol.

No I haven't forgotten about the article, Emerald, I just haven't had time to write it. Its been in the back of my mind along with many other things, but the clarification / out reach / informative / PR / etc posts that I do on the forums here are just what I do in my free time because I have a pet peeve for misinformation and FUD haha.
        All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

All right, just making sure

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
            All right, just making sure
            Yeah, No i haven't forgotten. I just need to find time and decide if I really want to do another writeup-- I've got thick skin, but even still the response from LWN and Slashdot wasn't exactly encouraging.
            All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Working...
            X