X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it work on all GPUs eventually?

Comment

Originally posted by Eumaios View Post
      This is very good work! But am I the only one who, every time I read Rusticl, think of "testicle"?
      No, this is what I had to say about it last year:

Also, I can't help but think that Rusticl sounds like a condition developed by men with balls of steel. Welp y'all, I've come down with a case of the rusticles. Doc says I'll need a polishing and a tetanus shot. Scheduled me an outpatient surgery tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RejectModernity View Post
        Will it work on all GPUs eventually?
        Yes and it already works on Broawdwell+
        ## VGA ##
        AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
        Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Very cool hope it can run FAHBench. It would be nice to fold on Linux with the open stack. Might be awhile until the hip plugin is gtg which is hopefully coincides with the release of Rocm 5.5. Fah just released it's 1st beta client and the new cores are under development. That will be a fun day to compare heads up apple to apple, Nvidia and AMD's performance, hip and cuda on the same core! Devs have estimated OpenCL is 30% slower than Cuda. Even a less than fully optimized 1st gen plugin should narrow the gap, Imo I'd call it a rounding success if it narrows the gap by 15-20% .
          Last edited by DarkFoss; 23 February 2023, 06:30 PM.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
          Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

Great news. I'm really looking forward to this.

Comment

Michael phoronix That's rusicle working with radeonsi when it's ACO only... https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/...requests/29280

Comment

Working...
              X