Mesa 21.2.3 Released As A Small Update To This Graphics Driver Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 21.2.3 Released As A Small Update To This Graphics Driver Stack

Phoronix: Mesa 21.2.3 Released As A Small Update To This Graphics Driver Stack

Succeeding Mesa 21.2.2 from earlier this month that was a much delayed and in turn very large release, Mesa 21.2.3 is out today and it's on the quieter side...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

@Michael Would it be possible to get some benchmarks of Mesa with different compile options (O3, lto ect)?

Comment

Or even different compilers, I use Clang with LTO and Polly for some time now to build Mesa.

Comment

Originally posted by Devorlon View Post
        @Michael Would it be possible to get some benchmarks of Mesa with different compile options (O3, lto ect)?
        Not trying to speak for Michael, but he does take special requests for Premium users or those who chip in a few bucks. Seen others do it. What you're suggesting takes time, but I think if you want to tip a few bucks he'd be glad to do it, and we'd all benefit as a result.

Comment

Waiting on kisak-ppa like

I miss compiling my own Mesa (evne have a script for it) but it's just unnecessary overhead, but maybe it's not, also. Gonna look into this soon.

Comment

Working...
          X