AMD's Kernel Graphics Code Is Approaching One Million Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chithanh View Post
    Latest Windows 10 Creators Update just broke another round of stuff.
    NVidia users were warned against upgrading until NVidia released a compatible driver.

With Windows Mobile it is even worse. Only 11 smartphones will officially receive the upgrade, Microsoft cites user experience and lack of modern hardware drivers for this move.
    Windows 10 I consider to be Microsoft's best and indeed it is nice for what it is but I will never ever take a Windows release as serious as even the worst thrown together rpm based distribution. That being said I still bought win10 usb edition for video games, beyond video games I find it impossible to take serious. It's excellent for people that don't know better and are not able to truthfully and willfully use Linux.

Linux is a true creation of nature, its not a product of the greedy money making business world or con scheming people into buying by NLP or cornered market coercion. Linux is like the sun, moon and stars its free cause nature produced it and and wants you to have it. We are nature. Can't say that for Mac or Microsoft. The most important word is one of philosophy and a way of living that stems from the ancient heart and region of human development and that word is UBUNTU.
    Last edited by creative; 16 April 2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X