Don't Expect AMDGPU To Enable SI/CIK Support By Default Anytime Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

I am not trolling, you started with BS and continue.
    I haven't started anything, this was a civil thread until post #8.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

Those look like very different approaches to me (compile kernel driver vs compile kernel).

The article on Phoronix was not about whose problem it is, but rather that if you have an AMD video card, you can't play DX:MD. Arguably, you can't play it if you have a Nvidia card either, looking at performance numbers, but that's a different discussion.

Bottom line, you're trolling as usual, posting about unrelated subjects in a thread about support for older cards in AMDGPU.
      Ignore him, he's probably not even a real person. Most likely just a weird experiment on internet trollism. It's impossible for someone so ignorant to be trying to discuss stuff in a tech forum like this.

Comment

You started BS in message 8 and I have corrected after that and correct again.
        Dude, wth, #8 is your post, you can't be THAT dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

Dude, wth, #8 is your post, you can't be THAT dumb.
          Yep, he is. If he's a real person I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by alvez View Post

Ignore him, he's probably not even a real person. Most likely just a weird experiment on internet trollism. It's impossible for someone so ignorant to be trying to discuss stuff in a tech forum like this.
            I was hoping if I troll him back, he'll get a taste of his own medicine and calm down. Joke's on me, he doesn't know when he's being trolled.

Comment

Any chance of fixing the ignore lists Michael?

Comment

Dear non academic looser, your message is not on topic.
                Dear person or troll experiment,

1 - You know what's not on topic? GTX 1080's catching fire.
                2 - When you say "looser" you mean I should be less tight? An academic "person" such as yourself should really learn to spell.
                3 - If you're really real I fear you will be unable to fully grasp how contradictory your post is, and the irony in my reply.

Anyways, peace *

Comment

That was example of holy thing in this forum.

Looser is your language, see http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=looser

You seem to fear different opinions and that is too typical in the Internet.
                  So... I guess you didn't realized that the link you posted states you're the moron, right? You can't be real, nobody is this stupid.
                  ​​​​​

Comment

What was this, a bad day like you seem to have whole time:
                    Originally posted by debianxfce
                    Speaking as a sw developer,

LOL!

Many test cases are already written, games.

I guess you're not a very good "sw developer" since you clearly have no idea what a test case is.

Wow is a light java game, not a good test case

I can't tell if you're actually serious or if you're some kind of weird experiment on Internet trolling of the worst kind.

I did buy rx460, found a bug and in two weeks they fixed the whole mesa driver stack.

So how come you're always pasting out-of-context links to everything, but are unable to post a link to this bug report and bug fix on your part? That's weird.

​​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​​​Cyberbullying

With such misinformed posts (to say the least) on a tech forum, and a bad attitude when others correct you, what did you expect? A pat in the head?

​​​​​​​
                    No combrendo

In fact, you seem to "no comprender nada" at all.
                    Thank you for reinforcing my point. Not that you'd noticed it (if you're real, that is).

​​​​​​​Love *

Comment

How has this debianxfce guy not been permanently IP banned yet? Any attempts of legitimate discussion go out the window when this troll shows up and shit posts all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                      X