Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Ontario / Bobcat / Llano and H.264

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by blackshard View Post
    Or maybe via OpenCL.
    Or via AVX instructions in a near future...
    Well we have mpeg2 acceleration through a xvmc gallium3d backend, using the tgsi shader language.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by tball View Post
      Well we have mpeg2 acceleration through a xvmc gallium3d backend, using the tgsi shader language.
      Really? Cool, how long has that been available? What drivers and devices does it work with?

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by highlandsun View Post
        Really? Cool, how long has that been available? What drivers and devices does it work with?
        It should work for the softpipe and r300g driver. I haven't tried it myself though, so can't comment on its usability. You have to fetch the pipe-video branch of the mesa repo, but that branch might be kinda old in all other aspects.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by tball View Post
          It should work for the softpipe and r300g driver. I haven't tried it myself though, so can't comment on its usability. You have to fetch the pipe-video branch of the mesa repo, but that branch might be kinda old in all other aspects.
          No, it doesn't work yet.

          Comment

          Working...
          X