Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux Radeon driver support for RX 6700 non-XT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Radeon driver support for RX 6700 non-XT?

Hello world,

I'm building a new computer, and the new non-XT RX 6700 (released in June 2022, AFAIK) appear to be a great fit for me ... not least because it is actually available at a mostly reasonable price where I am (it actually costs less than available RX 6600XT's).

However, I can't seem to find any information about whether the Linux amdgpu drivers currently actually support it. It isn't mentioned in the release notes of the most recent ones I could find on amd.com, but I don't know if this is just because it's already been supported for a while despite its recent release. Its Drivers and Support page mentions Linux x86_64, but (unlike all the other recent Radeon cards' pages) doesn't contain links to the Linux drivers ... so I'm not entirely certain what to make of it.

Does anyone know for sure?

Originally posted by datarama View Post
    Hello world,

I'm building a new computer, and the new non-XT RX 6700 (released in June 2022, AFAIK) appear to be a great fit for me ... not least because it is actually available at a mostly reasonable price where I am (it actually costs less than available RX 6600XT's).

However, I can't seem to find any information about whether the Linux amdgpu drivers currently actually support it. It isn't mentioned in the release notes of the most recent ones I could find on amd.com, but I don't know if this is just because it's already been supported for a while despite its recent release. Its Drivers and Support page mentions Linux x86_64, but (unlike all the other recent Radeon cards' pages) doesn't contain links to the Linux drivers ... so I'm not entirely certain what to make of it.

Does anyone know for sure?
    The GPU drivers support all currently released AMD GPUs.

Comment

Working...
    X