X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smitty3268
    replied
    Important context:

This is a hack for the specviewperf benchmark only. You have to manually enable the option on a per-application basis to use it since it's non-compliant with the OpenGL spec.

I'm not sure how i really feel about such things going into the driver, but I guess I understand why it's done.

Leave a comment:

• RadeonSI Lands Another "Very Large" Optimization To Further Boost SPECViewPerf

Phoronix: RadeonSI Lands Another "Very Large" Optimization To Further Boost SPECViewPerf

In recent months we have seen a lot of RadeonSI optimizations focused on SPECViewPerf with AMD seemingly trying to get this open-source OpenGL driver into very capable shape moving forward for workstation GL workloads. Hitting Mesa 22.0-devel today is yet another round of patches for tuning SPECViewPerf...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X