RadeonSI Driver Merges NGG Improvements, Other Optimizations For Mesa 21.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khnazile View Post

There's no stable version, all versions are affected. The issue was reported multiple times already. And no, I won't stop mentioning it, until AMD fixes it.
    Try Mesa 19.0.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      So are we not allowed to criticize Mesa for its bugs anymore?
      This is why Linux struggles to be successful in the desktop.

Prove nobody is interested when one or two people replied. And how ironic of you. If you really weren't interested either then you would not have replied at all.
      I liked your post because of the Mesa 19.0 suggestion because it's correct and that's exactly what you do, but really not sure why you got so aggressive on the second paragraph. Might want to work on that. And that's coming from perpetually high. Just saying.

edit: I really don't think you should be a mod, tildearrow. Mods shouldn't be so active and opinionated. My opinion. Michael

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high View Post

I liked your post because of the Mesa 19.0 suggestion because it's correct and that's exactly what you do, but really not sure why you got so aggressive on the second paragraph. Might want to work on that. And that's coming from perpetually high. Just saying.

edit: I really don't think you should be a mod, tildearrow. Mods shouldn't be so active and opinionated. My opinion.Michael
        Because you're being rather aggressive as well, with the "stop whining" statement.
        If we seem to be "whining", it's because there are so many bugs that are left unattended, and no, we are not willing to fix it as we have things to do and debugging requires way too much time.

Oh, so now you attack me even though I have not deleted any of your posts this time? I did not mean to be harsh when I replied.

If I wasn't here then the moderation queue would have been filled up often and you would have to wait hours (or even days) for an unapproved post to get approved.
        ...and on top of that you would have seen more spam than ever.
        Anyway, let's not go off-topic...
        Last edited by tildearrow; 29 September 2021, 02:26 PM.

Comment

You know what, tildearrow

Got enough going on in my life. Didn't read a word of your post. Have a beautiful day, bud bud.

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high View Post
            You know what, tildearrow

Got enough going on in my life. Didn't read a word of your post. Have a beautiful day, bud bud.
            Others have also raised concerns over some of your posts. Hope this thread is settled down and everyone has a breather.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Others have also raised concerns over some of your posts. Hope this thread is settled down and everyone has a breather.
              Fair. There are a lot of people who don't like people like me, but I love it.

I'm on a mission to try and change the conversation around here. I'm done with the BS negativity and whining. All the people busting *your* chops Michael on threads instead of giving zero back, using ad-blockers, and contributing nothing to the world. I won't be silenced either, but I won't be an annoying distraction also. I don't vibe that way. Tildearrow actually started it this time.

I'll be on a little better behavior. It takes energy out of me that I *don't* need to exert. It's not worth it. I rather work on open-source stuff unlike the complainers.

Also a better spellchecker than that dude. Let it be known.

Have a beautiful day everyone, and stay safe out there. Get some fresh air, and wear you masks indoors.

Comment

Working...
              X