No announcement yet.

Radeon RX 6800 Series 1440p Linux Gaming Benchmarks With 15 GPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty shocked when AMD didn't ship any reference boards to Canada. But now none of the AIB boards were shipped to Canada ether. It doesn't matter what they score if they don't actually sell the cards. I am sure when they start shipping the 6600 cards they will deem to send us some of those but they are useless to me. If AMD doesn't want to sell to me Apple will.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeUpName View Post
      I was pretty shocked when AMD didn't ship any reference boards to Canada. But now none of the AIB boards were shipped to Canada ether. It doesn't matter what they score if they don't actually sell the cards. I am sure when they start shipping the 6600 cards they will deem to send us some of those but they are useless to me. If AMD doesn't want to sell to me Apple will.
      Apple is having supply issues as well. https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/11/05/a...2-power-chips/

This has basically be a bad year all-round for Nvidia(with vendors), AMD(with vendors) and Apple for getting supplies of parts to have the inventory to supply stuff to customers.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeUpName View Post
        I was pretty shocked when AMD didn't ship any reference boards to Canada. But now none of the AIB boards were shipped to Canada ether. It doesn't matter what they score if they don't actually sell the cards.
        You should try to get a Nvidia card. Canadian winters are cold

Comment

So this is where all the stock went....
          Michael can probably make a killing by scalping these cards on eBay. (But I know that he wouldn't )

Comment

Originally posted by oleid View Post

You should try to get a Nvidia card. Canadian winters are cold
            Well at least the NVidia cards show as sold out or out of stock. AMD cards aren't even listed. And your right about Canadian winters. I once forgot a bottle of vodka in the trunk of my car and it froze solid on me in Lloydminster. It was around -35C that night.

Comment

It's astounding how performant these cards are with an entirely opensource driver stack. At this point, there's gotta be people who have never stepped inside AMD that know more about how these cards work than some Radeon engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by lyamc View Post
                Michael “King of Benchmarks” Larabel

I have no idea how this one man creates the benchmarking software and runs the benchmarks AND manages this site at the same time
                yes right he is really amazing. but not only he is the king of benchmarks

what people mostly do not honor is the fact: MIchael Larabel is also the king of Fredom of Speech.

i stopped as a german to write in any german forum/news comment and so one because it is all zensored zensored zensored.

so if you want to read the truth not only in the articles but also in the comments/forum you can skip any IT news websites and go to phoronix.com directly.
                Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

at 1080p amd will dominate even stronger. (that's what smart premium readers should use)

Comment

Originally posted by loganj View Post
                    they sure made a nice GPU this time. everything is better than nvidia so far. now all i need is a lot of money. probably never gonna have one
                    last time best card for money was rx580, so you could still use your old amd card
                    Last edited by pal666; 25 November 2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatemichael View Post
                      Which GPU should I get for 1080p gaming?
                      at what fps, which game and what settings? with good monitor you will see benefit even from 6900 in fhd in demanding games

Comment

Working...
                      X