AMD Radeon VII Linux Performance vs. NVIDIA Gaming On Ubuntu For Q2'2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Too bad for you that I have been a pro software developer since 1994. I can use a lot of more programming langues than you and I have huge amount of intelligence, technical knowledge and skills than you. You do not even have basic human manners. It is impossible to you to be polite always.
    You are a subhuman who does not deserve and politeness. Mentally ill disturbed creatures like you belong in an insane asylum. You do not have any programming ability and you do not know any programming languages. You are a retarded low IQ troll.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

AMDVLK does not have a freesync support and AMDVLK had rendering problems with Just Cause 3 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Just Cause 3 works now but Tomb Raider is slower than with RADV. AMDVLK can not replace RADV. RADV is supported by Valve and they have games and interest to test even with the DXVK because of Proton (use latest wine-staging and dxvk).
      Freesync? as in 144 Hz gaming on a Vega? You got a magic vega?

Comment

I was wondering if we are even using that staggering amount of memory bandwidth with that 972Mhz SoC clock. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Working...
        X