AMDGPU Gets More Features For Linux 4.19 Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris200x9 View Post

Don't know if you've already done it, or if this is even the issue, but with raven ridge you need to put idle=nomwait in the kernel parameters or it freezes like whoa.
    I don't want to jinx it but I have to thank you very much as this does appear to have sorted it. I'm trying to remember if I tried this before and found it ineffective but it wouldn't surprise me if there were two issues and the other has been fixed since. Whatever, it works now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewi View Post

I don't want to jinx it but I have to thank you very much as this does appear to have sorted it. I'm trying to remember if I tried this before and found it ineffective but it wouldn't surprise me if there were two issues and the other has been fixed since. Whatever, it works now.
      You saying I thought I tried it before reminded me of a funny story. I *did* try it before and it wasn't working, I was going crazy with constant freezes, I kept googling trying to find new fixes but it turns out I just can't read and had idle=nowait instead of idle=nomwait.

Comment

Working...
      X