NVIDIA Confirms Linux Driver Performance Regression, To Be Fixed In 390 Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danas_Anis View Post
    They should also take a look at software performance. There are times when intel integrated graphics card performs better than dedicated nvidia card... hopefully 390 series will fix that too.
    If you have a reproducible use case then report it on nvidia forums.

Comment

They should also take a look at software performance. There are times when intel integrated graphics card performs better than dedicated nvidia card... hopefully 390 series will fix that too.
      Oh yes, desktop performance seems always better than Nvidia one...

Comment

It affects folding at home too.

FAHbench should detect the difference.
        Last edited by GraceAsylum; 02 December 2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tpruzina View Post

If you have a reproducible use case then report it on nvidia forums.
          Actually, a guy from Nvidia got in touch with us once, on the official forum of the specific software, where we, the users, were discussing the issue, because there were plenty of us having the problem. But it's unclear if NVidia did anything after this. Hopefully they fixed something.
          Last edited by Danas_Anis; 20 December 2017, 06:59 PM. Reason: tried to fix some grammar.

Comment

Actually, a guy from Nvidia got in touch with us once on the official forum the software, where we were discusing the issue with many other affected by the problem. But it's unclear if NVidia did anything. Hopefully they fixed something.
            I'm quite tired but that doesn't look like valid english.

Comment

Originally posted by tpruzina View Post

I'm quite tired but that doesn't look like valid english.
              Apologies, English is not my native tongue so I may have made a bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
                And you write: english, when the phronix site and the grammar suggest to write: English;-) Google what is the Internet.
                I genuinely couldn't understand what the fuck he was trying to say. Couldn't care less about the form.

Comment

Working...
                X