NVIDIA 460.32.03 Linux Driver Released With Official Vulkan Ray-Tracing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 460.32.03 Linux Driver Released With Official Vulkan Ray-Tracing

Phoronix: NVIDIA 460.32.03 Linux Driver Released With Official Vulkan Ray-Tracing

NVIDIA today released the 460.32.03 Linux graphics driver as their first stable release in the 460 driver series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Considering the numerous fixes, I hope this driver will be provided very soon in the several repositories.

Comment

CP2077 fixes are very much welcome too!

Comment

I very much hope that reverse PRIME with amdgpu driver is fixed in this release. Will see.

Comment

Fixed a bug causing multiple compile errors in linux kernel 5.9 and above..oh wait its not middle of november as promised

Comment

Whatever...
            Long live AMD and Intel!

Comment

I have been using the beta for about a week now and can confirm that this seems to have fixed the issue where your system locks-up from high I/O activity. Drove me nuts so glad to see it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeforce View Post
                Fixed a bug causing multiple compile errors in linux kernel 5.9 and above..oh wait its not middle of november as promised
                This is long-lived branch release (LTS).
                Short term drivers with fixes regarding kernel 5.9 were released mid november with 455.45.01 version, so promise was kept.
                AFAIK the only distro that really uses long-lived branch is openSUSE, the rest are rolling along with short-term

Comment

They forgot to remake some Master/Slave names.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmellow View Post

This is long-lived branch release (LTS).
                    Short term drivers with fixes regarding kernel 5.9 were released mid november with 455.45.01 version, so promise was kept.
                    AFAIK the only distro that really uses long-lived branch is openSUSE, the rest are rolling along with short-term
                    I'm on Arch and I just got 460.32.03.

Comment

Working...
                    X