• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duby229
    replied
    Originally posted by andre30correia View Post
    maybe. i can't understand why using a devel driver against a stable one
    I don't have a problem with that myself. The OSS drivers are still in heavy development and to get the latest developments you have to use the latest code.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    The Intel Linux Skylake graphics driver seems to have some huge issue with Xonotic compared to the Windows performance levels.
    Likely it runs on native 4K on Linux Xonotic 0.7 is fine on that, but 0.8 and later broke somewhat changing that from command line, whatever you set it benchmark on native res.

Future is bright, we will be only slower because of WS
    Last edited by dungeon; 08 November 2015, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• andre30correia
    replied
    Originally posted by Adriannho View Post
    This is a disaster!!!
    maybe. i can't understand why using a devel driver against a stable one

Leave a comment:

• Adriannho
    replied
    This is a disaster!!!

Leave a comment:

• Intel Skylake Graphics: Windows 10 vs. Ubuntu Linux Performance

Phoronix: Intel Skylake Graphics: Windows 10 vs. Ubuntu Linux Performance

As it's been a while since my last Windows vs. Linux graphics comparison and haven't yet done such a comparison for Intel's latest-generation Skylake HD Graphics, the past few days I was running Windows 10 Pro x64 versus Ubuntu 15.10 graphics benchmarks with a Core i5 6600K sporting HD Graphics 530.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X