Intel Broadwell/Skylake Graphics Performance For Steam Linux Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Nope, not at least any ones that make money...
    At least add another payment method than PayPal for Premium Subscribe. Although 35$ is more than my one day salary but I tried to subscribe my fav site. But Paypal is not available in my country

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger_Coder View Post
      At least add another payment method than PayPal for Premium Subscribe. Although 35$ is more than my one day salary but I tried to subscribe my fav site. But Paypal is not available in my country
      Bitcoin is accepted too.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Subscribed the other day. This was interesting thanks.
        Currently laptop is i5-4210U and play L4D2 etc on low settings. Next time round buying laptop was planning on splurging for Nvidia graphics. Maybe that will change in a year...
        (Have desktop with nvidia card to stream most games when can.)

Comment

This article doesn't make sense :
          1. You are comparing GT2 gpu class with GT4 gpu class, it's just doesn't make sense.
          2. I had ad-block disabled for a time, but I re-enabled it since the ads are very bad (flash, they make my browser lag, firefox 41).

Comment

Originally posted by hahahafr View Post
            1. You are comparing GT2 gpu class with GT4 gpu class, it's just doesn't make sense.
            2. I had ad-block disabled for a time, but I re-enabled it since the ads are very bad (flash, they make my browser lag, firefox 41).
            The article is not intended to compare Intel graphics at all but only to show capabilities for what to expect out of Intel on Linux...
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hahahafr View Post
              In this case no article makes sense :
              1. Michael is comparing hardwares that are different
              2. If Michael is comparing the same hardware, then softwares or options are different

Michael can't you just compare the same hardware with the same software and the same options?
              In this case you could have the same results for your comparison!!!

Comment

Working...
              X