Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Broadwell HD Graphics Tests With Mesa 10.7 Git

Phoronix: Intel Broadwell HD Graphics Tests With Mesa 10.7 Git

While Mesa 10.7 just recently entered development, the Git code is often benchmarked on Phoronix, and with not having delivered any Intel Broadwell Linux graphics tests in some time, here's the latest numbers as of this weekend...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael i don't remember if i asked before -so excure me if you have answered it- but is it possible to add video related tests on the benchmarks. HW acceleration (decode/encode) various codecs etc?

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
      Michael i don't remember if i asked before -so excure me if you have answered it- but is it possible to add video related tests on the benchmarks. HW acceleration (decode/encode) various codecs etc?
      There's a few within PTS right now like qvdpautest, a mplayer playback test with CPU usage monitoring, and such, but the results don't tend to be interesting.... If anyone contributes a new, more interesting test, happy to include it.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
        The issue is that he's basically limited to Big Buck Bunny, since he needs something that's both free to distribute and hosted by others.

Comment

Working...
        X