Intel Sandy Bridge On Fedora 15 Is Decent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    As far as I know, there is no 'good' way at this point in time to get the WebGL results from the browser itself into the Phoronix Test Suite client in an automated manner without doing things manually or perhaps doing some ugly browser hacks.
    Selenium?

(post length post length post length)

Comment

Need a rolling-release distro.

You'd need a rolling-release distro to really get the Sandy Bridge platform rolling unless you're not using the Intel GPU.

Comment

You can't switch graphics in Linux, though, right? (At least, without going into the BIOS and enabling/disabling ones). I mean, that 'Virtu' thing is restricted to only Win 7? One of the benefits of Z68 boards was that you could switch the Intel integrated graphics to a discrete card's graphics function.

I suppose the reviews on sandy bridge / intel's graphics on Fedora or any other distro is just assessing the intel graphics driver and performance only?

So, for Linux, the only reason to go for a H67 or Z68 mobo is if you are not going to use a discrete card and will use only the Intel graphics???

Comment

Working...
        X