Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drago
    replied
    I am sorry AMD. I am fan of yours, but Llano is too late now. When all problems resolve and motherboards become mainstream it will be end of the year already. I will get one of those i3-2100, since I am not much of a gamer, but open video acceleration is much of importance for me.
    I wish Intel, keep the good work with all open source projects, and keep evolving Mesa

I am still a fanboy, but not at all cost

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Intel Sandy Bridge Performance Goes Up Again

Intel Sandy Bridge Performance Goes Up Again

Phoronix: Intel Sandy Bridge Performance Goes Up Again

At the beginning of the month I reported on a small patch to Mesa that resulted in a huge performance improvement for Intel Sandy Bridge graphics, but Intel's OSTC developers have bumped up the performance of the latest-generation graphics processors even more. With the LLC caching patch-set, which should be committed to the Linux 2.6.40 kernel (not the current 2.6.39 cycle), there are measurable OpenGL performance improvements.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X