Intel Launches Core Ultra "Meteor Lake" Mobile Processors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anux View Post
    Those numbers are just names that have noting to do with real sizes. You have to compare density and performance. But their new 20A process will be delayed further because ASML can't deliver the lithography machines and is already paying huge compensatory damages.
    I am very well aware of this. It doesn't change the fact that Intel renamed all their nodes to try to sound competitive with TSMC.

Comment

Originally posted by avis View Post

I don't care about your conspiracy theories or special unlike everyone else thinking. Have fun living in a fantasy world.

Intel 7nm has been recognized by the entire industry as a 7nm node, the same applies to 4nm.

Anonymous "experts" on Internet forums may continue to think otherwise. No one fucking cares about your lunacy.
      Oh Birdie, because its on Wikipedia, it must be true. You really never disappoint. Its time this account of yours gets banned too.

Comment

Are you a fan of monopolies? Then stop spewing utter BS.
        what monopoly? the one intel had until recent years?

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post

what monopoly? the one intel had until recent years?
          And AMD for sure never enjoyed its monopoly position, right?

Let me remind you of price gauging by your favourite corporation:

June 2005:
          Athlon 64 FX-57: $1,031

March 2000:
          Athlon 850 $850
          Athlon 900 $900
          Athlon 950 $1000
          Athlon 1000 $1300

Corporations are not your friends, if you think so, you need to study Economy 101, Logic 101 and Common Sense.
          Last edited by avis; 15 December 2023, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pWe00Iri3e7Z9lHOX2Qx View Post

LOL. I guess you were banned from the Internet for trolling when they renamed all their node targets.
            Trolling is on you.

Wikipedia shares what the industry experts have decided.

If Intel's 7nm is not rivalling TSMC's 7nm you're welcome to prove why and on what grounds it's not. With recent expert quotes.
            Last edited by avis; 15 December 2023, 02:12 PM.

Comment

And AMD for sure never enjoyed its monopoly position, right?

Let me remind you of fucking price gauging by your favourite corporation:

June 2005:
              Athlon 64 FX-57: $1,031

March 2000:
              Athlon 850 $850
              Athlon 900 $900
              Athlon 950 $1000
              Athlon 1000 $1300

I hate AMD fanatics. I hate anyone who prefers/loves any corporation over the other one. They are not your friends, if you think so, you need to study Economy 101, Logic 101 and Common Sense.
              AMD never had a monopoly position in the market. It had better products. I understand that most of your posts in this forum are some kind of coping mechanism dealing with something, but at least try to maintain basic logic correct.

Also:

May 7, 1997:
              Pentium II 300 $1981

August 18, 1997:
              Pentium Pro 200 $2,675

July 31, 2000:
              Pentium III 1133 $990

November 3, 2003:
              Pentium 4 Extreme $925

July 2006:
              Core 2 Extreme X6800 $999

And basically every top desktop SKU since then 1k+. Not to mention bullshit i9 segment in the mainstream desktop with 9900K which was the reason for R9 segment and the price hop in the mainstream CPUs across all segments.​

Every company tries to maximize the profits, AMD is no exception. However, framing AMD as some sort of a price gauging example is a dogshit argument.

Comment

Working...
              X