No announcement yet.

Intel Open-Source Vulkan Linux Driver Now Exposes Ray-Tracing For Arc Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a former airline pilot I constantly misunderstand what they mean with "A380". It's the same thing that Apple did with their "Airport".

Comment

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
      As a former airline pilot I constantly misunderstand what they mean with "A380". It's the same thing that Apple did with their "Airport".
      LOL - Good One!

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
        I hope they do not. I loathe comments like this. "Ohhhhh i want that company to invest heavily into finally bringing some competition to the market because the duopoly has been exploiting us for years, but i don't want to buy any, i just want to buy from the duopoly cheaper".... No, buy Intel, no matter what. Vote with your wallet in favour of the consumer and against greed. Support competition with actions, not just words. It wasn't long ago that people said the same things for AMD cpus/gpus "oh please AMD be competitive so NVIDIA can drop prices, i want to buy a cheaper Geforce".... It doesn't work that way....
        you think you are agaist greed by buying from intel ? for like 40 years intel was the company with the highest profit ...

highest profit means they where the most greedy company on planet earth...
        Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
        X