• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
    rotflmao!!!
    the joke is on your side. dude,.,,
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

You thing "security" is important on a handheld gaming device?

What data are you trying to protect?
      The same as on my mobile phone. You expect people will not use this device to connect to random networks over the city?

Again, are you on drugs? The "bloat" it comes with is what's needed to use it as a gaming device.

What else do you think it comes preinstalled with?
      Since when I need snaps for gaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
        The same as on my mobile phone. You expect people will not use this device to connect to random networks over the city?
        Since when I need snaps for gaming?
        he is the kind of cyber security expert who end up in prison because someone uploaded illegal video material on his devices and then use his device to spead this on the internet. or use him as VPN to perform crimes in the internet.

he then in prison tells everyone he is innocent. of course he is innocent but he is guilty of being stupid as hell

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

he is the kind of cyber security expert who end up in prison because someone uploaded illegal video material on his devices and then use his device to spead this on the internet. or use him as VPN to perform crimes in the internet.

he then in prison tells everyone he is innocent. of course he is innocent but he is guilty of being stupid as hell
          Yeah, because this happens all the time. /s

Comment

Yeah, because this happens all the time. /s
            if you log into random wifi everywhere you go you become victim of DNS hijacking and DNS spoofing this will make them able to send you on hacked servers whatever adress you type in your browser and these will allow them to attack any CVS security bug your system has anything what can be attacked remotely then will end up your system become a zombie and of course the chance you go to prison will be high.

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

if you log into random wifi everywhere you go you become victim of DNS hijacking and DNS spoofing this will make them able to send you on hacked servers whatever adress you type in your browser and these will allow them to attack any CVS security bug your system has anything what can be attacked remotely then will end up your system become a zombie and of course the chance you go to prison will be high.
              You have no idea what any of the terms you used even mean.

That much is evident.

Comment

You have no idea what any of the terms you used even mean.
                That much is evident.

did i miss something? or else you can give me links to read to.

Comment

Working...
                X