Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850U: ACPI Platform Profile Low-Power vs. Balanced vs. Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gukin View Post
    ETA Prime tested this one and posted a link, it's even in stock although I cannot vouch for its availability in other countries:

From the link it's difficult to check the specifications.
    That listing includes a Lenovo model number a ways down the page: 21AS0015US. Entering that into the wonderful psref.lenovo.com leads to https://psref.lenovo.com/Detail/Thin...B?M=21AS0015US.

While there, click 'view platform specifications' on the right. There's tons of information, including the hardware maintenance guide with full disassembly instructions.

Lenovo have carried on IBM's careful documentation practices, and I really appreciate it. All of my family's laptops for the last 5 years have been Lenovos.

Comment

Originally posted by filbo View Post
      Lenovo have carried on IBM's careful documentation practices, and I really appreciate it. All of my family's laptops for the last 5 years have been Lenovos.
      Minus their bad practice to white-listing peripherals like wifi cards, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Not advertising it per se... More like the hardware I have. AMD nor any vendor sent out Rembrandt, but got a good 4th of July sale on this laptop for like $1100 something compared to normal $2k+ price.
        Mike, do you have a power consumption numbers from the wall? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X