Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loongson 3A5000 Benchmarks For These New Chinese CPUs Built On The LoongArch ISA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdack
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonadow View Post
    A short summary of known contradictions in testimonies are published in https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/0...7880134f11200d ...
    Moon of Alabama, really?

I get that one can have dislikes and that some people will then reply impulsively without thinking on what has been said, which is how I interpret several of the latest replies. But to link to a website as reference, which refers to itself as the place "Where Barflies Get Together" and to have been inspired by a whiskey bar is just mental.
    Last edited by sdack; 26 July 2021, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    Originally posted by leo_sk View Post
    I am surprised so many people support China/Chinese policies. I know there are deficiencies in democracies, but to look at China as beacon of light is just plain foolish. Guess its really quite easy to get away murdering, slaughtering people and destroying entire cultures as long as there is lots of money and good tech to throw around
    A short summary of known contradictions in testimonies are published in https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/0...7880134f11200d

An Italian institute has recently published a study that casts huge doubt on the claims made by the US..

-------------------------

Lastly, you're telling me that the US, with all its spy technology and access to spy satellites that can take HD pictures of streets and roads, have not even been able to provide any images of refugees fleeing from China, and the resulting humanitarian crisis that comes from it, if such things really happened?

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    I am surprised so many people support China/Chinese policies. I know there are deficiencies in democracies, but to look at China as beacon of light is just plain foolish. Guess its really quite easy to get away murdering, slaughtering people and destroying entire cultures as long as there is lots of money and good tech to throw around
    Rushan Abbas
    This woman claims that she personally knows people who were locked up in the so-called concentration camps. Yet when a simple blogger challenged her to provide more facts and evidence, she can do nothing but play the victim card and get all defensive. She doesn't even show any emotion when the blogger talks about her sister who was supposedly also locked up.

And she used to work in Guantanamo Bay.

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    Sayragul Sauytbay
    This one clearly had been reading one too many horror stories.

“Seeing an old woman having her skin flayed.”

Starved throughout an entire week but being force fed BBQ pork on Fridays.“

“Personally raped in front of 200 inmates.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-horrors.html

This all sounds horrible until you look at her original testimony, being that “I didn’t see any violence.”

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...-re-education/

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    Let's move on to the contradicting and ever-changing testimonials.

Tursunay Ziyawudun
    Tursunay Ziyawundun is the person that started the forced sterilisation claims which has gone viral.

The Chinese government is taking draconian measures to slash birth rates among Uighurs and other minorities as part of a sweeping campaign to curb its Muslim population, even as it encourages some of the country’s Han majority to have more children.

The Problem? She stated in her interview with Buzzfeed months ago that she “wasn’t beaten or abused”:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ang-kazakhstan

And CNN has been caught masking out the issue date on her passport because it was issued while she was supposed to have been locked up.

Leave a comment:

• Sonadow
    replied
    Really?

The World Uyghur Congress claims that 1 million Uyghurs are locked up. The source? Their own words, not backed by anybody

President Kanat is shown to be not very confident when making statements regarding where their source came from, which he then resorts to saying that the number is provided by “some western media.” Keep in mind that the WUC is what a significant amount of articles cite when addressing the issue of detainee numbers. It is safe to conclude that the World Uyghur Congress has lied.

Leave a comment:

• mdedetrich
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonadow View Post

I'll believe it when I see it.

Right now, China's Alibaba is the only company I know that has put RISC-V into production, and only as a basic no-frills server CPU. Tencent, ZTE and Huawei have not even got production silicon out, and the various universities in China with access to engineering samples are still in the "it boots Linux but that's it" phase.
    Western Digital is putting RISC-5 in its SSD controllers. NVidia is putting RISC-5 into its micro controllers in its GPU's. LG is using RISC-5 for its upscaling AI in TVS (called LNE https://riscv.org/wp-content/uploads...ISC-V-Core.pdf).

I can keep on going

Leave a comment:

• brucehoult
    replied
    Originally posted by Brane215 View Post
    Assange is more than A DECADE in ILLEGAL imprisonment
    Uh .. no.

Assange spent from 19 June 2012 until 11 April 2019 hiding in the embassy of Ecuador, of his own free will. The Ecuadorians would have permitted him to leave at any time, and indeed they were clearly pretty quickly sick of him and his bullshit and would have *preferred* him to leave. Eventually their patience was exhausted and they invited the UK police in to take him away.

Leave a comment:

• Brane215
    replied
    I am surprised so many people support China/Chinese policies. I know there are deficiencies in democracies, but to look at China as beacon of light is just plain foolish.
    "Defficiencies" ?
    Assange is more than A DECADE in ILLEGAL imprisonment and has gone through at least TWO assasination attempts. All done by THE GOVERMENT. And his fate is still uncertain AFTER one of key witnesses has confesssed that he was been coerced by FBI into lying.
    Similar examples are all around us. So many people have been "Epsteined" - McAfee being just fresh dot on the line.
    Let alone "tidbits" like Epstein's appointed judge having his family members murdered etc.
    That's not even worth MSM time in "democracies".
    And there are thousands of similar examples.
    Just one of bazzilion:
    "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1ZJdwqCLQ"

But somehow, Israel vaporizing a building full of civillians and journalists isn't a genocide. Or even a massacre.
    Perhaps because they weren't Uighurs.
    Last edited by Brane215; 26 July 2021, 02:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• leo_sk
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X