Milk-V Duo Linux Kernel Patches Submitted For This $9 RISC-V Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
    Would easily put that over-hyped, low memory, piece of garbage, waste of silicon Pi Pico to shame, if it were as easy to retrieve.
    Chill out dude, the Pico is awesome. And you can get it for like half the price from alternative manufacturers on AliExpress. If it's not enough for your needs, then don't buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by willmore View Post

Looks like Arace Tech supports paypal and had the boards on sale for $5. Shipping to me in NA was $12. They claim 7-10 days shipping. I guess we'll see.
      It's now 11 days later and they sent me an email last night (at 10 days) that they had shipped the package. So, the 7-10 days value seems extremely unlikely.

Comment

It's now 11 days later and they sent me an email last night (at 10 days) that they had shipped the package. So, the 7-10 days value seems extremely unlikely.
        I wonder if perhaps they had to restock, at least thrice (third one just now) I checked they are out of stock. so they did likely just ship it then

Comment

Originally posted by Quackdoc View Post

I wonder if perhaps they had to restock, at least thrice (third one just now) I checked they are out of stock. so they did likely just ship it then
          It was in stock and even on sale when I bought mine. Don't offer things for sale if you don't have them on hand. Say 'backorder' if that's what you're doing.

Comment

It was in stock and even on sale when I bought mine. Don't offer things for sale if you don't have them on hand. Say 'backorder' if that's what you're doing.
            thats great to say, but even giants like amazon get caught up, ordering systems are hard to do and syncing take times, it's really easy to order inbetween updates. every single service I've ever used has had issues like this, amazon, newegg, b&h photo etc. especially on high sales items like these were you can have hundreds and sell out of them within a day. it's very common, and it's not going to stop any time soon

Comment

Looks like Arace Tech supports paypal and had the boards on sale for $5. Shipping to me in NA was $12. They claim 7-10 days shipping. I guess we'll see.
              Boards have arrived in central USA. Total time from order to delivery is 19 days. That's roughly twice the time quoted (7-10 days). Also, the packaging is hilarious. On the plus side, there's very little chance the boards will get damaged. Each board in in an anti static envelope and then packed into a 1x2.5x10cm box. Each box is in a roughtly 12x19 cm padded envelope. The envelopes are all packed into a 14x14x25cm box. That box was wrapped in white plastic and tape.

Comment

Working...
              X