Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HID Updates Bring Apple Quirks, Nintendo Controller Rumble Turning Into Vibrator Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID Updates Bring Apple Quirks, Nintendo Controller Rumble Turning Into Vibrator Fix

Phoronix: HID Updates Bring Apple Quirks, Nintendo Controller Rumble Turning Into Vibrator Fix

The HID subsystem updates were merged this week for the Linux 6.4 kernel that is now half-way through its merge window...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's a feature, not a bug...

Comment

"Nintendo Controller Rumble Turning Into Vibrator Fix"

A nice tabloid headline
      Given various alternative readings of "rumble" and "feature" the image of Nitendo bringing open source, namely Linux, and gaming technology to the "adult" industry is enough to make a penguin blush.
      Future patches may have to be posted between plain wrappers.
      I suppose some of the more interesting "toys" running a bluetooth stack do use open source software. Windows would be inviting the blue scream of...
      I don't think I will be able to look at a joystick in the same light again.

Comment

Originally posted by toves View Post
        "Nintendo Controller Rumble Turning Into Vibrator Fix"

A nice tabloid headline
        Given various alternative readings of "rumble" and "feature" the image of Nitendo bringing open source, namely Linux, and gaming technology to the "adult" industry is enough to make a penguin blush.
        Future patches may have to be posted between plain wrappers.
        I suppose some of the more interesting "toys" running a bluetooth stack do use open source software. Windows would be inviting the blue scream of...
        I don't think I will be able to look at a joystick in the same light again.
        A tool is a tool, sometimes you can use a tool for other things, like a backrub. The only point of contention is the battery life..

Comment

HOW DARE THEY REMOVE A FEATURE WHICH I RELIED ON????

Comment

Originally posted by toves View Post
            I suppose some of the more interesting "toys" running a bluetooth stack do use open source software.

Buttplug.io sends good vibrations to you

Comment

Working...
            X