Thank you amd, now I can't use Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agd5f View Post
    Did you try my suggestions in comment 16? You might also try setting the env var R600_DEBUG=nodma in /etc/environment.

Better yet, you could file a bug (https://bugs.freedesktop.org) and attach your xorg log and dmesg output and we could track everything in one place rather than haphazard suggestions here.

I will do it, If I had a new restart..I file a new bug , thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Ra22moan
      I 'm waiting for a an apu replacement
      lol?hwat XD?

Comment

Originally posted by pandev92 View Post
        lol?hwat XD?
        Spambot. Report and ignore.
        Test signature

Comment

I received the replacement for my apu, two days ago.., and for now, all seems to run fine...

Comment

Suddenly reboot...but I can't find any log with the crash report..
            Last edited by pandev92; 16 August 2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Suddenly reboot...but I can't find any log with the crash report..
              Two times..., this happens randomly when I use google chrome.

Comment

So does it not crash when using Firefox?

Comment

Two times..., this happens randomly when I use google chrome.
                  I already told you it's time for you to seriously consider spending some time stress testing so can can narrow down whatever the defective part is. It didnt have to be the CPU. It could be RAM or Power Supply or motherboard. Shit if it is the motherboard it can narrowed down further to one of its components. You won't be able to narrow it down until you stress test.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                    I already told you it's time for you to seriously consider spending some time stress testing so can can narrow down whatever the defective part is. It didnt have to be the CPU. It could be RAM or Power Supply or motherboard. Shit if it is the motherboard it can narrowed down further to one of its components. You won't be able to narrow it down until you stress test.

Just now I'm using catalyst 13.8 on debian experimental, if all continue to run ok, the stress tests are useless, for now the catalyst package run incredibly good compared to the same version on kubuntu with xorg edgers ppa...

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                      Look, as I said earlier if it runs fine in Windows and has a totally different set of unrelated problem with the Catalyst driver, then it cannot be anything at all to do with defective hardware other than the GPU itself, and even then only if one driver uses certain parts of the hardware (which they almost definitely don't).

Comment

Working...
                      X