Mesa 17.3.2 Being Prepped With Fixes For RADV Vulkan, Unreal Engine 4 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 17.3.2 Being Prepped With Fixes For RADV Vulkan, Unreal Engine 4 Games

Phoronix: Mesa 17.3.2 Being Prepped With Fixes For RADV Vulkan, Unreal Engine 4 Games

For those of you riding the Mesa 17.3 stable train, the second point release is expected for release this weekend with many fixes...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Anybody knows if Fedora 27 is going to get mesa 17.3.x any time soon? 17.2 is working fine, but I'd really like the new features and improvements 17.3 has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by kmare View Post
      I'd really like the new features and improvements 17.3 has to offer.
      thats why i left fedora.
      great platform, but bleeding edge is sometimes attractive. I use an Arch-distro. (with installer) Dont use Manjaro, its boring.

Comment

Riding KDE Neon (Ubuntu 16.04) with the xorg-edgers fresh X crack PPA, which runs on the current stable MESA branch - which is always more up to date than the version found in an Ubuntu release. Definitely a must IMHO for those running AMD graphics, and certainly beneficial for anyone else as well.

Comment

Working...
        X