Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD Posts Sign-Up For Radeon Software Beta Testing

Phoronix: AMD Posts Sign-Up For Radeon Software Beta Testing

As a follow-up to this morning's article about a new driver beta program, the sign-up application is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

There is a Linux option for the Operating System field in the applying survey.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
      I signed for it and it looks like some image polishing project because there is a NDA requirement. I hope that I do not get selected, freedom of speech is a basic human right and I have seen Amds speech limiting attitude too many times in the kernel bugzilla and in the phoronix forum.
      oh deb, you're such a nutbar, but we like you anyway.

I do hope that the Phoronix forums cease to limit your free speech.

Comment

freedom of speech is a basic human right
        "Freedom of speech is the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship."

None is banning you nor deleting your posts, so even if there is no government involved anyway, your freedom of speech isn't violated on phoronix.

Other people's freedom of speech allows them to tell you what they think of what you just said, and it's not a violation in the slightest.

Comment

I signed for it and it looks like some image polishing project because there is a NDA requirement. I hope that I do not get selected, freedom of speech is a basic human right and I have seen Amds speech limiting attitude too many times in the kernel bugzilla and in the phoronix forum.
          You're right.

Everyone should use xfce on debian... even servers. Actually I think SpaceX should start using it to win more contracts.

Comment

Working...
          X