Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 11.0.8 Brings Many Fixes Throughout The 3D Stack

Phoronix: Mesa 11.0.8 Brings Many Fixes Throughout The 3D Stack

For those that haven't moved onto the Mesa 11.1 series yet, Emil Velikov has announced the release of Mesa 11.0.8 that backports many fixes to this previous stable series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Grid is crashing on me, using a R9 290 on Kubuntu 15.10 and Padoka PPA. The crashes are more frequent if I turn the settings all way up. Actually it freezes the PC, needing a hard reset to recover. Another game is Counter Strike:GO, when I load a map the game closes itself. In the default mesa stack in K/Ubuntu 15.10 it load the maps normally.

Comment

Originally posted by M@GOid View Post
      Grid is crashing on me, using a R9 290 on Kubuntu 15.10 and Padoka PPA. The crashes are more frequent if I turn the settings all way up. Actually it freezes the PC, needing a hard reset to recover. Another game is Counter Strike:GO, when I load a map the game closes itself. In the default mesa stack in K/Ubuntu 15.10 it load the maps normally.
      Do you wonder? Padoka gives you unstable Packages

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post

Do you wonder? Padoka gives you unstable Packages
        Well, Grid also crashes with the Ubuntu 15.10 original Mesa, so the problem is not the Padoka PPA per se.

Comment

Working...
        X