Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora 19 Codename Has Been Determined

Phoronix: Fedora 19 Codename Has Been Determined

While Fedora 18 isn't even seeing the light of day until 2013 under the codename of Spherical Cow, the codename for its successor has already been determined...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
    Can they get any more retarded?
    Look at candidate: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_..._for_Fedora_19
    and election result: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voti...16023082babe73
    Would you call voters retarded?

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
      Can they get any more retarded?
      Yes, they could troll phoronix.com like you. Anyway....

Kudos to the Fedora voters for getting away from the Beef theme.

Comment

This is an excellent name.

You put a functioning computer and a Fedora install with automatic updates in a sealed box, and leave it on for a week. After a week has passed, your computer is dead and alive at the same time, because an update might have killed it... or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Alejandro Nova View Post
          This is an excellent name.

You put a functioning computer and a Fedora install with automatic updates in a sealed box, and leave it on for a week. After a week has passed, your computer is dead and alive at the same time, because an update might have killed it... or not.
          This comment really made my day! Do you have a problem with me sharing it with my colleagues at university?

Comment

Working...
          X