Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Shipping For Linux Next Week

Phoronix: Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - Shipping For Linux Next Week

If you enjoyed the original Life is Strange that Feral Interactive ported to Linux two years back, Life is Strange: Before the Storm will be released for Linux next week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Yhay! Had already bought it as I enjoyed the first one but never actually bothered to install Windows to play it.

Comment

Nice - I've been waiting for this to get ported before actually buying it.

Comment

Max's superpower made it interesting. If a character you liked died, you could warp time back and save them. Or not. The choices you make matter and the game felt dynamic with each decision opening up a unique branch of the story.

Chloe's story, on the other hand, felt very linear with the choices all basically the same - usually just 4 different ways of insulting someone. And no rewind.

Comment

@zenbi: Then you will probably like the return of the "turn back time" ability in this new release. I tried the beginning of the free first chapter, but will leave it to troubled adolescent girls to play any further :-)

Comment

Working...
          X