Clear All

• naraki
    replied
    I like UT3 ...

Leave a comment:

• Fixxer_Linux
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
    (...) if it is just UT2K4 ( which sucks too )
    I don't agree. UT2K4 is cool game. But this is just IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonlord
    replied
    It's especially hilarious if UT2K4 players call UT3 to suck if it is just UT2K4 ( which sucks too ) with better graphics. The last good UT had been UT99. Besides Epic goes for the Epic Fail way. They won't be making any new UT anytime soon according to what I read. Not a bummer to me. The franchise has been already killed so unless they would go back to the roots they would anyways just make one more belly crash

Leave a comment:

• Fixxer_Linux
    replied
    Originally posted by curaga View Post
    I actually played UT3 for the first time yesterday, on a friend's PS3. Figured I had to try what was soo amazing. Nothing, really, don't feel bad for not getting the game :P
    That was is said by *windows* players on UT2K4 ingame chat : UT3 sucks !
    However, I don't know why UT3 sucks and UT2K4 is still played. I guess that if Epic was hearing their customers, they would have improved the game on what makes it sucks and they would also have issued a linux client !
    Last edited by Fixxer_Linux; 26 July 2009, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    yea it was a disappointment to say the least. It was OK, for like a few days.

Leave a comment:

• curaga
    replied
    I actually played UT3 for the first time yesterday, on a friend's PS3. Figured I had to try what was soo amazing. Nothing, really, don't feel bad for not getting the game :P

Leave a comment:

• tracius01
    replied
    there are too little servers to play it properly, will probably see a boost of servers once the linux client get released

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    i dont see why epic would even do it now. The PR was so bad few die hards would buy it anyways.

Leave a comment:

• superppl
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    lol, just occurred to me that M$ contributed to kernel code before UT3 for linux was released.
    The only thing that could top that is a AAA linux exclusive title.

(And then DNF is released tomorrow as a linux exclusive )

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    lol, just occurred to me that M$ contributed to kernel code before UT3 for linux was released.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X