Mad at kde.org forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad at kde.org forums

I am so fucking bloody god damn mad at these motherfucking kde.org forums that I feel a need to rant about it

It is the fucking account registration system that is retarded
    Fucking forgot password system that is broken

And I'm done, they can eat a fucking dick. Only reason I want to go there anyways is to talk on the krita subforum.

Account registration is broken:
    It requires a full name
    It automatically determines your username irreversibly with no warning and with no changes allowed based on your full name

AND I DON'T WANT EITHER OF THOSE THINGS!

Forgot password system is broken:
    Requires you to remember your username

I don't have a fucking clue what my username is because of the fucking broken account registration system, fuck, I am so mad I want to fucking bomb the KDE foundation, where are their headquarters? Allahu akbar motherfuckers! Worst forum site on the entire face of the internet, god damn I have never ever had any problems whatsoever with any of the many forums I have visited, but KDE's is just so fucking broken, I'd also rant about how their forum layout is broken but I CAN'T FUCKING LOG IN!

I want whoever designed that website to die violently in a fire unless he's sorry and apologizes to all the people who had to put up with this crap.

/rant.

I never use IRC, I have never liked IRC. But I am going to use IRC just so that I don't have to put up with the worst forums on the entire web anymore, I'm done. I'm out, fuck KDE, fuck them so hard, and fuck their designers harder, I mean... cashew unremovable? Really? My 12 year old brother oculd do better than that!
    Last edited by rabcor; 30 May 2016, 09:26 AM.

Contact an admin lol?
    If your "real name" was e.g. Butt Head the system generates the following usernames:
    bhead
    butth
    butthead
    headbutt

Maybe it helps?
    I don't know what happens if s.b. typed in the same name as you before.

Comment

Working...
    X