Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deusexmachina
    replied
    There are more than enough people using systemd to warrant and fund an independent code review...

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by Weasel View Post
    Lack of evidence is the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Weasel
    replied
    Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    No there is no evidence.
    Lack of evidence is the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by make_adobe_on_Linux! View Post
    I've heard the theory a few times now that systemd is an NSA effort to create complexity to hide backdoors. Any evidence to credence to that, do you think?
    No there is no evidence.

Leave a comment:

• deusexmachina
    replied
    I've heard the theory a few times now that systemd is an NSA effort to create complexity to hide backdoors. Any evidence to credence to that, do you think?

Leave a comment:

• deusexmachina
    replied
    It is a bit concerning... https://suckless.org/sucks/systemd/

Leave a comment:

• felicialee
    replied
    Great..en.....
    I really like systemd. Works great in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• skeevy420
    replied
    Originally posted by r08z View Post

I was waiting for this day to come honestly. That guy was the embodiment of an obsess "no lifer". He said he owned a company and was busy all day... I never believed him because if you owned a small business there is no possible way you had all that time to search through every single thread and get yourself in there just to be the last word.
    If, like me, your small business is being a residential contractor in a smaller town, some days I don't have anything going on, some days I have more work than I'd like. Like, this week I have some stuff to do in an hour or two from now that'll take four or five hours and after that I don't have shit...not a single call in a week now...If I'm lucky a lot of drunk people will have broken a lot of crap over Memorial Day Weekend.

Not defending him, just saying I understand that "busy all day" phrase. It sounds a hell of a lot better than "busy when I have the work".

Leave a comment:

• r08z
    replied
    Originally posted by Weasel View Post
    lmao did he really get banned? No wonder it's so nice these days.
    I was waiting for this day to come honestly. That guy was the embodiment of an obsess "no lifer". He said he owned a company and was busy all day... I never believed him because if you owned a small business there is no possible way you had all that time to search through every single thread and get yourself in there just to be the last word.

Leave a comment:

• Weasel
    replied
    Originally posted by r08z View Post
    This is the best thing that has happened to this forum in a while. I think a premium member was the one who reported it since Michael only listens to premium members about concerns.
    lmao did he really get banned? No wonder it's so nice these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X