X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timofonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Will do some more experimenting this weekend to see if any new ways to reduce false positives for spam checker.
    Hello.

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. Thanks a lot. Can you explain the results about it?

Leave a comment:

• Michael
    replied
    Will do some more experimenting this weekend to see if any new ways to reduce false positives for spam checker.

Leave a comment:

• My posts are marked as spam most of the time! Why? I'm a long time forum user

Hello.

It's annoying my posts get marked as "unapproved" or spam most of the time. Michael , I believe it's time to massively fine-tune the forum filtering.

Why long time forum users should suffer this? It's really annoying and demotivating. If you want small posts and lack of proper links to relevant information, please say it and I will stop writing such tedious and lengthily posts (sorry if they are annoying, I just wanted to inform and provide an interesting discussion, I'm aware I'm not the most skilled user of this forum too). From many of them, just some of them had massive copy-paste (because a forum user said mpv didn't have a GUI, so I exposed the list of GUIs available for mpv and why not copy-paste i the info was already written?).

What's happening? Why is the forum so annoying even with long time users yet you tolerate trolls like debianxfce? Please meditate and think about this and consider this place to at least maintain a minimum quality if you don't want a clusterfsck of maniacs and lack of contributions from developers like they occasionally still happen (fortunately and thanks a lot to them to clear our erratic ideas!).

Any solution? Why does this happens? I'm tired of it and I'm sure even a lot more skilled users providing even better content are tired of the situation as well.

Kind regards.
Working...
X