2017 "Oktoberfest" Premium: Snag A Great Deal While Supporting Our Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post

I hear you. For the styles they usually make (weiss pils etc) the germans are top notch. However there are a lot of american breweries that make really nice beers (IPAs Stouts etc).
    I can occasionally consume a stout, but I still have yet to find an IPA from any brewery that I actually like. It baffles my mind how many Americans can like IPAs.... Or I seemingly just don't understand the taste.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I can occasionally consume a stout, but I still have yet to find an IPA from any brewery that I actually like. It baffles my mind how many Americans can like IPAs.... Or I seemingly just don't understand the taste.
      I personally enjoy the hops and the bitterness of them. If you don't like that maybe try the new england style IPAs which are in a way milder. Ie try Tree house brewing Julius if you get the chance.

Comment

Michael I'd like to become a premium member, but currently the state of the forums/reactions to posts is so crappy that I'm having serious doubts about this. I see the interaction between people as an important part of the experience one has on a site which includes reactions and a significant portion of the reactions here is so bad that it's basically become a turn off.
        Do you have any plans/concrete actions to address this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by aaahaaap View Post
          Michael I'd like to become a premium member, but currently the state of the forums/reactions to posts is so crappy that I'm having serious doubts about this. I see the interaction between people as an important part of the experience one has on a site which includes reactions and a significant portion of the reactions here is so bad that it's basically become a turn off.
          Do you have any plans/concrete actions to address this issue?
          Any particular examples you are referring to? If talking about the toxic people in the forums, they have been getting blocks / global ignore lists when pointed out by multiple premium members.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Any particular examples you are referring to? If talking about the toxic people in the forums, they have been getting blocks / global ignore lists when pointed out by multiple premium members.
            OK, cool, that's nice to hear! Looking at the comments made within the last week or so it looks a lot better than before, well done!
            You just gained a premium member

Comment

Hi Michael,

Have you consider an opt in coinhive to raise funds?

Best regards,
              Ken

Comment

Working...
              X