Serious bug with the web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious bug with the web site

I'm getting most of the new from this web site using Feedly with this site's RSS.

In the last 2 days, when I click on a link in Feedly's news about a post on this web site, it opens phoronix.com site with the news, but when it finish loading the web site - it closes the tab which shows the Phoronix web site with the specific news. I tested it on 3 machines, 2 of them running Fedora 25 and one machine running Windows 10. All running Chrome latest, no adblock (I see the ads).

Something changed in the phoronix web site within the last few days?

Originally posted by hetzbh View Post
    I'm getting most of the new from this web site using Feedly with this site's RSS.

In the last 2 days, when I click on a link in Feedly's news about a post on this web site, it opens phoronix.com site with the news, but when it finish loading the web site - it closes the tab which shows the Phoronix web site with the specific news. I tested it on 3 machines, 2 of them running Fedora 25 and one machine running Windows 10. All running Chrome latest, no adblock (I see the ads).

Something changed in the phoronix web site within the last few days?
    Nothing has changed on the site recently nor have I received reports of anyone else having issues.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X