Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time For The Annual Thanksgiving Event To Support Our Linux Testing, Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grigi View Post
    I am talking of Paypals requirement that you use credit cards (which is a very first-world thing), whereas most online payment gateways seem to be happy for me to use a debit account in the same way.
    I don't know if it's different in different countries, but i use a debit card (visa debit) with paypal. So it also works with debit cards, at least in Norway.

Kind regards.
    B.

Comment

I just renewed my subscription to Adblock Plus instead.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        Phoronix: It's Time For The Annual Thanksgiving Event To Support Our Linux Testing, Benchmarking

Thankful for all of our content provided 365 days per year at Phoronix with not a 24+ hour break in nearly four years? Appreciate all of our prompt benchmarks of the latest enthusiast computer hardware and more? Like all of our original work on advancing open-source benchmarking via the Phoronix Test Suite, OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoromatic, and more? Here is your chance to help out...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...g-2016-Premium

How can I see my current premium status. When it will end etc?

Comment

Subscribed.
          Now go have a beer!

Comment

The direct Paypal link is not working - but I wired it to the mail address instead. Cheers for the hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by grigi View Post
              I am talking of Paypals requirement that you use credit cards (which is a very first-world thing), whereas most online payment gateways seem to be happy for me to use a debit account in the same way.
              Here Paypal works fine with debit cards and even advertises its their debit card (a re-branded card anyway), so you either need to look better or your country has weird anti-money-laundring requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by bjoswald View Post
                I just renewed my subscription to Adblock Plus instead.
                Dude... You should at least consider disabling Ad Block this site...
                Michael does all this great work all by himself and his ads aren't intrusive, like other sites where you constantly get flooded with popups...
                Give it a try. Im'sure you won't even notice it and you'll be helping.

Comment

Working...
                X