Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time For The Annual Thanksgiving Event To Support Our Linux Testing, Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time For The Annual Thanksgiving Event To Support Our Linux Testing, Benchmarking

Phoronix: It's Time For The Annual Thanksgiving Event To Support Our Linux Testing, Benchmarking

Thankful for all of our content provided 365 days per year at Phoronix with not a 24+ hour break in nearly four years? Appreciate all of our prompt benchmarks of the latest enthusiast computer hardware and more? Like all of our original work on advancing open-source benchmarking via the Phoronix Test Suite, OpenBenchmarking.org, Phoromatic, and more? Here is your chance to help out...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well then - I may as well extend my premium membership for another year... (think this is the 4th or 5th year now!)

Edit: Done!

Comment

I have to say honestly that hands down this is the best Linux news site on the internet. I am on here whenever I have time and appreciate all the hard work done by Michael with all the benchmarking and all. But I do have to say... almost 4 years without a 24 hour + break Michael? Honestly, take a vacation, take it from a former EMT that that's not healthy. The best Linux site on the internet can't keep going if the administrators health goes bye bye on us now can it? Thanks for all your hard work Michael and please do think about a much needed and deserved (in my opinion well-deserved) vacation. Happy holidays Phoronix staff and members.

Comment

It isn't about the cost, but the convenience. PayPal is incredibly inconvenient. This is literally the only thing I have ever used PayPal for, and likely the only thing I'll ever use it for.

Comment

Just sent some dough via PayPal, and then trying to msg Michael about the details, but the forum says: "Can not send message. User Michael has exceeded their private message quota." :|
          Last edited by Zgembo; 23 November 2016, 03:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Zgembo View Post
            Just sent some dough via PayPal, and then trying to msg Michael about the details, but the forum says: "Can not send message. User Michael has exceeded their private message quota." :|
            Flick him an email then

Comment

Originally posted by grigi View Post
              It isn't about the cost, but the convenience. PayPal is incredibly inconvenient. This is literally the only thing I have ever used PayPal for, and likely the only thing I'll ever use it for.
              http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=phoronix_premium says

Any questions or technical issues can be submitted to phoronix [at] phoronix.com. You can also contact us if wishing to pay for a premium subscription via Bitcoin or other means.

Comment

"simply 1. register for the Phoronix Forums if you have never done so previously send the payment amount above (again, $20 for a year-long subscription) to [email protected] or use this PayPal link 3. when making the payment, be sure to indicate your forum user-name in the comments/message area."

I think you're missing the '2.' Michael

Comment

"simply 1. register for the..."

I think you're missing the '2.' Michael

Comment

test (will be edited)

Comment

Working...
                    X