Today Is The Last Day To Take Advantage Of Our Black Friday Premium Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Is The Last Day To Take Advantage Of Our Black Friday Premium Deal

Phoronix: Today Is The Last Day To Take Advantage Of Our Black Friday Premium Deal

Today is the last day (30 November) for taking advantage of the Phoronix Premium Black Friday deal that yields a savings of nearly 30% to utilize our service ad-free, viewing multi-page articles on a single page, and more...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I see the premium subscription as a way of supporting Phoronix, so I don't think it makes a lot of sense to buy it on a discount.

Comment

Originally posted by M1kkko View Post
      I see the premium subscription as a way of supporting Phoronix, so I don't think it makes a lot of sense to buy it on a discount.
      Normally, yes, but this weekend have had many more subscription signups than I otherwise have even on a normal month.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by M1kkko View Post
        Yeah I donated 25bucks I was thinking the same thing. but I'm sure in M's opinion some cash is better than nothing. And I bed more of them would reup their subscription a year from now than if they never signed up with this promo going on.

Comment

Working...
        X