No announcement yet.

Please Turn Off The Honton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though I am pretty sure if that happens he will just open another account, just as he has done with his transition from funkStar to Honton.
    Then ban the new account if it continues to troll. In my experience, banning someone (account or IP) won't keep them away, but it will force them to be more subtle and thoughtful with their trolling. Either that, or they'll turn into more of a vulgar troll by posting offensive images, which makes them an easy target.

Comment

I hope he gets banned... but I suspect that this is funkstar or BO$$ new account. I think he/she creates a new one on occasion so that he/she can bypass the ignore filters on his/her previous account's name.

Comment

Pretty confident Honton has minor accounts he/she uses to keep the flames burning in a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
          Pretty confident Honton has minor accounts he/she uses to keep the flames burning in a thread.
          I don't think so.

Comment

You do not exist. Die Troll, Die!

Comment

Phoronix staff: Thank you for making Honton an unperson. <3

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                Phoronix staff: Thank you for making Honton an unperson. <3
                Is he banned?

Comment

I can't stop laughing, this is just too good.

Comment

I strongly support the onject of this thread, but I don't understad what those last few posts were about.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHerne View Post
                      I strongly support the onject of this thread, but I don't understad what those last few posts were about.
                      Honton got banned, the guy that posted "Is he banned?" is not the real Hοnton (notice the omicron instead of the first o)

Comment

Working...
                      X