No announcement yet.

This Week: Benchmarking, Benchmarking, & IGDNG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also might add commercial developers for OS X also use the GCC compiler such as Aspyr.

I also have toured the ATI facility in Markham a few times and your "ATI only tests on intel machines" in another thread is pure BS as well.

Comment

Quawhatever is worse than Jade IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ant P. View Post
        Quawhatever is worse than Jade IMO
        At least Jade tried to backup his accusations. Quawhatever just spews his rambling misinformed thoughts as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
          you think you are so clever...

"" Xcode is the same professional developer toolset used by Apple to create Mac OS X,""

you also can create macos with Xcode and compile by the intel compiler!

""The Xcode IDE is optimized to create fantastic Cocoa applications, but it also supports an open, extensible architecture that is great for developing portable UNIX tools using the GCC compiler""

make some unix programms are not the same as compile macos hisself.
          Originally posted by Qaridarium
          2 years ago ati was not amd why sould ati 2 years ago test on amd systems ?

becourse 80% of all consumers buys ati vgas was on the intel platform!

ati stest everysingle stepp on an intel based platform becourse AMD sell ATI VGAS to intel users !
          What did you miss? I worked @ apple for 5 years. You are talking complete BULLSHIT. I know what we used and what they continue to use. As well I've had walkthru's of ATI's facilites both pre and post the AMD acquisition and again, you are talking total BULLSHIT.

Comment

Qaridarium, shape it up or you will be banned.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
            X