Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Phoronix Articles: NILFS2 & More

Phoronix: Upcoming Phoronix Articles: NILFS2 & More

Yours truly will be departing this week for Europe, so for the next two weeks our Linux news may be slightly slower than normal (read: just not within-a-few-minutes-of-an-announcement speed), but there are already a number of interesting articles in the publishing queue during this time.Coming up this week is a brief look at Alien Arena 2009, a review of the System76 Bonobo Professional notebook (as featured in the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M review), and a review of the ASRock M3A780GXH/128M motherboard that is compatible with the AMD Phenom II CPUs on Linux.Next week there will be benchmarks to show off EXT4 vs. Btrfs vs...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Beergarden? I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by Noneus View Post
      Beergarden? I'm there.
      That was also my first thought.
      But I'm livig in the north of Germany. If I want to drink a beer with you, I have to drive about 800km this will be to much ^^
      The articles sounds good. I am very interested in the results of the filesystem-benchmark.

Comment

btrFS, KMS, openCL, open source R600/R700 specs...

It's a good time to be a Linux user
        Last edited by Louise; 23 June 2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

For some reason I thought the title was MILFS2.

Actually I know the reason -- my mind is truly in the gutter this week.

Comment

Reiser4!

Comment

Beer...OM NOM NOM NOM

Comment

Originally posted by Louise View Post
                btrFS, KMS, openCL, open source R600/R700 specs...
                Well, it would be even better if all those nice 'n shiny things were already around and implemented.

Too bad, but munich is just too far for me too. Bet it will be fun. : /

Comment

Originally posted by The_Monkey_King View Post
                  For some reason I thought the title was MILFS2.

Actually I know the reason -- my mind is truly in the gutter this week.
                  From now on, we are going to see NILFS2 a lot more in Phoronix headlines

Comment

Working...
                  X